Reputable Divorce Lawyer In Grand Rapids Michigan
Divorce involves many major decisions that can impact the rest of your life. In the Grand Rapids area, you can contact the law office of Jason L. Jansma P.L.C. for counsel on divorce or any of a wide range of other family law problems.
Experienced attorney Jason Jansma takes a personal, compassionate approach to helping people through divorce. He takes the time to listen, present options and provide honest counsel.
A Skilled, Efficient Lawyer for Uncontested or Contested Divorce
A skilled negotiator, Mr. Jansma is able to help most clients resolve differences and avoid an expensive, draining court battle. We help men and women deal with the legal requirements to complete an uncontested divorce, containing costs to the greatest possible extent. If negotiations fail in your case, you will have a proven trial lawyer on your side in a contested divorce.
Caring, Resourceful Guidance on Legal and Financial Issues
We will respect your goals and priorities and work hard to achieve them in vital areas such as:
- Child custody and visitation
- Child support and spousal support
- Property division and settlements — including both assets and debts
We are equipped to deal with these issues according to their complexity, with your best interests always in mind. We can guide you through every step of a child custody dispute or your need for a detailed, creative parenting plan. Our experience extends to valuing and dividing family business interests and complex assets such as real estate, retirement accounts and other investments.
Defending Your Interests Before and After Divorce
We offer the focus and efficiency you need to deal with family law matters ranging from temporary orders to post-divorce modifications. Rely on Jason Jansma when you need:
- Comprehensive divorce representation, including seeking temporary orders to protect your children and financial well-being while your divorce is in process
- Assistance pursuing or defending against a protective/restraining order if domestic violence allegations are a factor in your case
- Skilled, assertive representation on important post-divorce matters such as modifications or enforcement of support or custody, or change of domicile/parental relocation disputes
For a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Needs, Call 877-378-5541
Our mission in any family law matter is to help you find the most effective, affordable way to reach a favorable outcome.
For your convenience, we offer evening and weekend appointments, and our office accepts credit card payments for our services.